Symantec Backup Exec 20110 R3: Selection List – Connection to Server Failed.
When trying to view a selection list in Symantec Backup Exec 2010 R3 you’re getting a grayed out “All Resources” option with “Connection with server failed. Hit <F5> to retry.” in the navigation pane.
This randomly happened a server the other day and I resolved it by doing the following: In the backup console select Network from the top menu and the Logon Accounts edit the System Logon Account and update the password.
Open the selection list again and it should now be working.
Failing this it is worth checking this article on Symatec’s website.
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Find Your Local NTP Server
- How To Backup/Restore An Active Directory Integrated DNS Zone
- How To Install Google Drive on Server 2008 R2
- How To Fix Non Starting SQL Reporting Services
- How To Schedule Backups of SQL 2012 Express Databases
- How to grant access permission for SSIS
- How To Increase Ignite OpenFire Server Java Memory
- How to Fix Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services UAC Problem
- How to Fix Ntoskrnl.exe Missing or Corrupt Error
- Symantec Backup Exec 20110 R3: Selection List - Connection to Server Failed.